Work hard; play hard!

Work hard; play hard!
Consulting in Maui!

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Verbs, verbs and more verbs....

A speech/language caseload isn't a caseload without working on the present progressive sentence patterns. 


Some of my students are struggling with the helping verbs 
so I made this sheet to help remind them. 
( Graphics by: www.whimsyclips.com)


Magically, this week I started calling the helping verb "is" their MAGIC WORD and low and behold they started remembering it! 
I will add it to my bag of tricks. 




As you know, I have worked for TheraSimplicity.com and I frequently use their materials. This is one of the posters I created awhile back when I was working on verbs with a number of students. Check out their site for a variety of materials. 


No comments:

Post a Comment