Work hard; play hard!

Work hard; play hard!
Consulting in Maui!

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Orange you glad you are making progress? Articulation!



I found these data tracking sheets on Pinterest (free on TPT) made by Simply Speech. (https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Simply-Speech)

I had each of my articulation students fill out these sheets during midterm, fall quarter. This helped solidify their knowledge of:
  1. what they were working on 
  2. where they were at in conversation with that sound
  3. what they wanted to be their goal for the year, and 
  4. what it takes to be considered for dismissal of services in speech
We then put it up on the wall so that they can be reminded of these things every time that they leave my room. They are tracking their own progress every quarter using these sheets. 

Sometimes it's the simple ideas that I forget. 
Thanks.....Simply Speech!
a. 


No comments:

Post a Comment