Work hard; play hard!

Work hard; play hard!
Consulting in Maui!

Monday, February 24, 2014

Blurt and Buzzers- make for a fun language and listening activity!

Click here for a direct link to the buzzers.
You can get Travel Blurt of the full version of Blurt at most game stores or on Amazon or other similar sites.

I handed each team a buzzer and then I started reading the clues for the word. The first person to buzz in for the word got to guess the correct word given the meaning. If they were wrong the other teams or individuals could buzz in with the answer. I only read the clue one time so that they would work on listening skills and memory skills also.

Of course, you can have the students and teams take turns reading the clues too. This is great for all kids, especially your articulation and your fluency kids! LET'S FACE IT....reading out loud is good for most kids. They can all use the practice. 

I also have the full version of the Blurt game.

These have been great additions for my games this winter! Have I mentioned how LONG this Minnesota winter has been!?!?!?

I think this might be a game that will come to use during our staff spring break party that I throw in March!


No comments:

Post a Comment