Work hard; play hard!

Work hard; play hard!
Consulting in Maui!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Writeable Verb Cards


Here is another way you can use material from TheraSimplicity.com. (Click here for a direct connection to the website.) This week we were working on present progressive sentence patterns (pronoun+is/are+verbing). So I printed up some of Thera's verb words, made cards out of them and laminated them. This way I could write the part that the individual student was struggling with right on the cards and erase them as they progressed. I think one of my best investments in my office is a $25 laminator from Target! This gives you a strong laminated card that is easy to write on with white board markers and easy to wipe off again for the next student. Who needs to go and buy materials when you can just create them from TheraSimplicity!? This way I choose the specific verbs for the students in my group.
Okay, I have to tell you that I have worked for TheraSimplicity so there is a bit of self-promotion going on here. I really do find the website useful though for creating materials specific to my needs of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment