Work hard; play hard!

Work hard; play hard!
Consulting in Maui!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Tracking Countries......

Here are some of the countries who have checked out my BLOG:

Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Taiwan, Germany, Columbia, Poland, Singapore, Italy, Indonesia, Mexico, Philippines, Russia, South Korea, Ukraine, France, Belgium, South Africa, US, United Emirates, Croatia, New Zealand, India, Northern Mariana Islands, Brazil, China, Ireland, Curacao, Argentina, Ecuador, Pakistan, Namibia, Portugal, Israel, Greece, Bulgaria, Georgia, Vietnam, Lebanon, Jordan...
I know I have missed some. Let's keep it coming! I have yet to see Norway, which is my heritage! Come on Norway! 

Soon I will be able to announce the 10,000 view of my blog that was started in August, 2012! That is exciting to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment