Work hard; play hard!

Work hard; play hard!
Consulting in Maui!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Small things often are the biggest rewards in teaching!




I had my students working on analogies for over two months to earn a cup of hot chocolate and a bag of Annie's Cheddar Bunnies. While I was working on minimal "r" pairs with another student, one of my students was working with the Bananagrams. He wouldn't let me see what he was working on, but finally he asked me to look over. This is the WONDERFUL message I saw! It made my heart warm in this perpetual MN winter we seem to be having in APRIL! You will notice the delightful faces he even formed out of the bananagram letters! By the way, did I mention...this was an 8th grade boy who took the time to make my day with this kind gesture!?! I do LOVE my job and my students! 
Thanks E. B. You made my day!



No comments:

Post a Comment