Work hard; play hard!

Work hard; play hard!
Consulting in Maui!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Phonological Processing- Minimal Pair- (f) and (th)

THink (TH).....
Way back in the YONDER YEARS, I actually was a teacher's assistant for Dr. Guru of Apraxia. I ended up writing my thesis on this subject. 
I haven't worked with elementary students for awhile so when I get a phonological or apraxic case again I am usually scrambling to create materials. Now if you want materials for middle school students my office is LOADED!
This is nothing fancy about this minimal pair , but the whole purpose of this blog was to not have to recreate the wheel so I am sharing it just in case someone else is looking for a minimal pair worksheet for a student. 

Lesson Pix also has a minimal pair generator that you may find useful.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete