Work hard; play hard!

Work hard; play hard!
Consulting in Maui!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bored Therapist= New Games!

Okay, I have blown my entire check on new games this month! I figure if I am bored I will make the students play games with me! Besides, there is a plethora of brain research about games and dendrites! See how I excuse my spending habits so quickly!
Anyway, I bought this game and have had fun playing it with the students this week. You play it one way, but I have changed it to the Peachy Speechie way. It has a deck full of phrases that are great for describing. You set the timer and they have two minutes to describe as many phrases as possible to others in the group. The person gets the numbers of points that are guessed.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment