Work hard; play hard!

Work hard; play hard!
Consulting in Maui!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Multiple Meaning Worksheet and CONTEST begins!


What did we do before PINTEREST?! Well, I know I had a lot more free time on my hands. I created this worksheet thanks to something I saw on PINTEREST. Let's give KUDOS to M&M's for creating such adorable characters for us!

Click here for entire worksheet.
Click here for blank M&M sheet to create your own Multiple Meaning pair. 

You can use the second sheet to have the kids create their own multiple meaning M&M's and put them up on a bulletin board or just post somewhere in the classroom. You could also make individual M&M's and have them match up with the other meaning of the word or write the two meanings on one of the M&M and then actually write the word and have them match those. 
I also have it as a word doc if you would like to write or connect with me so you can create more worksheets from page one. While you are creating, I would encourage you to open up a bag of M&M's and eat some for proper motivation and inspiration! Plus....let's thank M&M's by doing our duty and INDULGING! Maybe you could give the students a small sized bag of them if they complete the worksheets. Go for it! Remember....they melt in your mouth......not in your hands!

My kids had a fun time making the M&M's! I had them illustrate one pair of multiple meaning words and then write the two definitions on the other pair of M&M's. Whoever contributed both of the pairs will get to take part in the contest at the end of the month to NAME the M&M's (multiple meaning). Then the person who guesses the most correctly will win a big bag of M&M's! Let's hear it for sugar induced learning!

14 comments:

  1. I would like the word version to use with my second graders. thanks for creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please email me at kdcampbell@hammond.k12.in.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can send me the word version of your multiple meaning page, I would love it. Love this! sallen@gusd.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like a copy of this in a word version please. mvega@mvusd.net

    I think it will work perfectly with my SPED students.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I have a word copy? melissa.thomas@rps205.com

    Thanks! Its's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Would it be possible to have you email me the word version of this document? My email address is krussell@fortsmithschools.org.

    Thank you so much for creating these sheets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have emailed you the word doc. Glad you could use it! amy

      Delete
  7. Hi! These are sensational! Great work and thanks so much for sharing! May I please get a word version of this document? Email: deanne.johansson@education.wa.edu.au. Many thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't seem to print your document. Could you send me the word version? I would really appreciate it! Thanks for sharing this with everyone! khill3@egschools.org. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I have this in the word version? aauer@eastnoble.net Please and Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there ! This is awesome! Would you mind sending me a word version to my email? nicolefarruggia@gmail.com
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They should be on your way! Change them or use them as you wish! amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you please send me the Word version. This will be so perfect for my second graders! kathleen.ward@nn.k12.va.us

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this idea! Could you send it to me in a word version? It would be great for my speech students. meschillinger14@gmail.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete