Work hard; play hard!

Work hard; play hard!
Consulting in Maui!

Friday, September 14, 2012

I was SO EXCITED when I found these white boards at STAPLES! I use them to teach THOUGHT BUBBLE STATEMENTS (See TheraSimplicity.com for a whole set of worksheets on Thought Bubble Statements). I use these to have students write down statements on the thought bubble whiteboard if they said them out loud and they SHOULD HAVE been kept in their thought bubble. I also have used them to create THOUGHT BUBBLE STATEMENTS and then have them turn them into more appropriate statements. Either way, the students like to write on the mini white boards and it becomes more visual and concrete to them as they are learning about what should be kept inside of their thought bubbles.

Click here for TheraSimplicity site.

No comments:

Post a Comment