Work hard; play hard!

Work hard; play hard!
Consulting in Maui!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Articulation Dominoes (r sound)


(R) Sound Articulation Dominoes- Today I made giant dominoes with some (r) sounds on them. The kids seemed to enjoy learning how to play the many different forms of dominoes. I think they like the giant size of the dominoes because we had to play them on the big conference table and the floor! I printed the (r) sounds, (s) sounds, (k/g/ng) sounds, multiple meaning words, antonyms, etc. all on different colored paper so I could use them for specific needs of the students.

Click here for a copy that you can adapt for the needs of your students. 

Here are my students giving the game a thumbs up! High praise for middle schoolers!  This is one of my boys' groups! I do love the energy and sarcasm of a middle school boys' group!

No comments:

Post a Comment